Xavier Joseph is a country music artist from the great state of Texas, who originally began his career as a musical theatre performer. Using the skills he learned from his time at the Austin Lyric Opera and his theatre training, he created a unique sound blending his strong tenor voice with a combination of traditional and modern country.
From a young age, he grew up being very well rounded in the arts studying dance, singing, acting, and martial arts to name a few. As a teenager, Xavier traveled all over the country competing in various entertainment competitions, coming in as National Champion 4x for his dance routines. At 15, he joined a country western swing dance group known as the Elite Wranglers. Being on this team, he was introduced to the world of country music. His obsession with the genre quickly grew and shortly thereafter, he took up guitar to grow his arsenal of skills.
From 2019 to present, Xavier has released 6 studio singles. Xavier became a top #50 T3R charting country artist with his breakout single “Worst Best Way”. This single takes from all his country music influences and intends to not only introduce his new, refreshed sound to the world but also demonstrate the uniqueness a theatre singer turned country artist can bring to the genre. The success of that song led to signing on with SM1 Music Group and signing a distribution deal with Universal Music Group for the release of Xavier’s debut album titled “Built With Love” in September of 2021. His music can found on popular Spotify playlists such as Texas Music Now, Fresh Finds: Country, and New Music Nashville, with his newest single “Straight to You” headed to Radio in April of 2022.
Being blessed with some of the best business partners and teammates in the business, Xavier is currently touring the radio scene and doing live performances around Texas with his band, The Wayward Wranglers.
• Began his career as a professional dancer and can dance ballet, tap, jazz, country western swing, hip hop, lyrical, etc. Almost everything but salsa and ballroom
• Was born and raised in College Station, Texas.
• Did back up dancing for Ricky Martin for one show
• 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo
• Is surprisingly good at bowling
• Embarrassingly bad at golfing
• Has performed off Broadway
• Is originally trained in Opera
• Biggest musical inspirations: George Strait, Cody Johnson, Jon Wolfe
• Used to compete in bodybuilding shows
• Lived in NYC for a period of time and came back to pursue country music
• Married my high school sweet heart, Courtney, and together they have a beautiful baby girl
• Is a huge Star Wars fan
• Ford guy all the way
GET ON OUR
Be the first to know about new releases, tour dates, and merch drops! And we promise - no spam!